Serrapeptase is a natural enzyme that effectively reduces pain, inflammation, as well as mucous build-up. Its action disrupts pain pathway and restores your body's persistent inflammatory response to reduce swelling and improve circulations.
What do a stuffy nose, an infection and post-operative swelling have in common? They’re all initially caused by inflammation.
Our bodies have a love-hate relationship with inflammation: it is a natural response necessary to protect the body and aid the healing process, but it also causes pain and swelling, mucous build-up, and increases the symptoms of infections such as redness, burning and heat. Excessive inflammation in the body can also limit joint function, destroy bone, and lead to heart and nervous system trouble.
The search to find a natural remedy without side-effects to reduce pain and inflammation associated with certain conditions resulted in the discovery of Serrapeptase.
Serrapeptase, which is classified as a “proteolytic enzyme," is thought to work in four ways:
- It relieves chronic pain by blocking the release of the body’s pain-inducing amines (natural chemicals) in inflamed tissue.
- It reduces inflammation by thinning the fluids formed from inflammatory conditions, and helps the fluid to drain. This also speeds tissue repair.
- As a proteolytic enzyme it breaks down dead or damaged tissue (without harming living tissue) dissolving these protein by-products.
- Acts as a “mucolytic enzyme” that helps break down mucous, which is protein based.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.