Compleat New Age Health Guide: Volume One (paperback)
Forty years in the making, this book explores the causes of numerous health conditions and offers remedies for their treatment; in many cases giving information that is outside of conventional medical understanding. What sets this book apart is Douglas's unique ability to assess the body down to the cellular level, providing a unique perspective on health and wellness.
Our modern lifestyle puts demands on our physical bodies that they were never intended to deal with. Douglas offers simple tips to naturally increase your energy, improve your mental faculties, reduce stress, lose weight, and maintain your sense of well-being. He presents an integrated whole-person approach to health and wellness that emphasizes the mind-body connection, focussing on the body's own natural ability to heal itself.
- how to prevent most diseases (including tumors and cancers)
- the simple keys to a good diet and lifestyle
- the interconnectedness of the body’s systems
- how your ancestry influences your metabolism
- the vital role of chiropractic and osteopathic medicines
- the importance of proper elimination
- how thought, emotion, and attitude influence physical health
- tips for keeping the body flexible, supple, and pain-free
- tips for reducing inflammation
- the role of parasites and micro-organisms in major diseases
- resonance, frequencies, and vibrational healing
- the role of the endocrine system
- the importance of pH balance in the body
- keys to anti-aging
- food additives, toxicity and their role in unwanted weight gain
- dietary deficiencies in Western society
- using alternative and complementary therapies for your greatest benefit
- the risk of electrical devices and other 20th Century conveniences
- plus special sections on women’s health issues and men’s sexual health issues
- Parkinson’s disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
- bipolar disorder
- attention deficit disorder
- cerebral palsy
- multiple sclerosis
- chronic fatigue syndrome
- irritable bowel syndrome and Crohn’s disease
- Down’s syndrome
- leaky gut syndrome
- post traumatic stress disorder
- plus a range of skin disorders including cysts, pimples, moles, psoriasis, rashes, etc.
"I have studied healing for well over fifteen years and the contents within the Compleat New Age Health Guide contain health secrets that will change your life and revolutionize how we view health and healthcare. Drawing on his unique ability to access ancient wisdom and information far beyond what we know Dr. Douglas has complied a list of remedies and cures from almost every ailment. A must have in your library." (Dr, Kris Belfry, BSc, DC RNHP)
294 pages. 8.5" x 11" paperback. Printed in Canada.
Signed by the author
BONUS: Free recording of a Quantum Meditation research reading on the topic of the ebola epidemic. MP3 format.
We Also Recommend
Avatar The Secret Life of Jesus Christ: Buy Two, Get One Free
Avatar: The Secret Life of Jesus Christ (e-book)